Saturday, November 10, 2012

Merchandise Sightings

I was at the Goodwill on Mount Vernon Road in Sandy Springs, and I spotted a LEGO MTT-set.  The box was open, but all of the LEGO pieces are still sealed in their bags.  It cost around $100 from what I recall, and it was kept behind the counter with the more expensive items.  Pretty awesome, but I don't collect the LEGOs.




I was at B&R Thrift on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs and spotted a couple of items:
Star Wars Creepy Crawler Oven.  It looked like it was in decent shape.

There was also a toy Darth Vader lightsaber, that looked something like this, for about $2:


Then, there was also a child's Darth Vader mask that looked something like this:




Today I was able to pick up, for my own collection:

Battlefront I for the PS2
Battlefront II for Xbox
Pit Droids for PC
Galaxies Expansion I for PC
Lego Star Wars for GameCube
Rebel Strike GameCube

and a handful of books, including a coloring book, two game guides, and Anakin: Space Pilot with 3D glasses.

I did not find all of these things at one store-- I hit up several Goodwills, Salvation Army stores, and other thrift stores on Roswell Road from Sandy Springs on up into Roswell/Alpharetta.

I only spent about $35!  I regularly go on thrifting expeditions with my good buddy Joshua Mullinax at Paradigm Thrift.  He has amazing thrifting skills and luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment